1. cut - noun
· a share of the profits; "everyone got a cut of the earnings"
2. cut - noun
· (film) an immediate transition from one shot to the next; "the cut from the accident scene to the hospital seemed too abrupt"
3. cut - noun
· a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation
4. cut - noun
· a step on some scale; "he is a cut above the rest"
5. cut - noun
· a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
6. cut - noun
· a piece of meat that has been cut from an animal carcass
7. cut - noun
· a remark capable of wounding mentally; "the unkindest cut of all"
8. cut - noun
· a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title track of the album"
9. cut - noun
· the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editor's deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"
10. cut - noun
· the style in which a garment is cut; "a dress of traditional cut"
11. cut - noun
· a canal made by erosion or excavation
12. cut - noun
· a refusal to recognize someone you know; "the snub was clearly intentional"
13. cut - noun
· in baseball; a batter's attempt to hit a pitched ball; "he took a vicious cut at the ball"
14. cut - noun
· (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player"
15. cut - noun
· the division of a deck of cards before dealing; "he insisted that we give him the last cut before every deal"; "the cutting of the cards soon became a ritual"
16. cut - noun
· the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge; "his cut in the lining revealed the hidden jewels"
17. cut - noun
· the act of cutting something into parts; "his cuts were skillful"; "his cutting of the cake made a terrible mess"
18. cut - noun
· the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends; "the barber gave him a good cut"
19. cut - noun
· the act of reducing the amount or number; "the mayor proposed extensive cuts in the city budget"
20. cut - noun
· an unexcused absence from class; "he was punished for taking too many cuts in his math class"
21. cut - verb
· separate with or as if with an instrument; "Cut the rope"
22. cut - verb
· cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
23. cut - verb
· turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
24. cut - verb
· make an incision or separation; "cut along the dotted line"
25. cut - verb
· discharge from a group; "The coach cut two players from the team"
26. cut - verb
· form by probing, penetrating, or digging; "cut a hole"; "cut trenches"; "The sweat cut little rivulets into her face"
27. cut - verb
· style and tailor in a certain fashion; "cut a dress"
28. cut - verb
· hit (a ball) with a spin so that it turns in the opposite direction; "cut a Ping-Pong ball"
29. cut - verb
· make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
30. cut - verb
· cut and assemble the components of; "edit film"; "cut recording tape"
31. cut - verb
· intentionally fail to attend; "cut class"
32. cut - verb
· be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
33. cut - verb
· give the appearance or impression of; "cut a nice figure"
34. cut - verb
· move (one's fist); "his opponent cut upward toward his chin"
35. cut - verb
· pass directly and often in haste; "We cut through the neighbor's yard to get home sooner"
36. cut - verb
· pass through or across; "The boat cut the water"
37. cut - verb
· make an abrupt change of image or sound; "cut from one scene to another"
38. cut - verb
· stop filming; "cut a movie scene"
39. cut - verb
· make a recording of; "cut the songs"; "She cut all of her major titles again"
40. cut - verb
· record a performance on (a medium); "cut a record"
41. cut - verb
· create by duplicating data; "cut a disk"; "burn a CD"
42. cut - verb
· form or shape by cutting or incising; "cut paper dolls"
43. cut - verb
· perform or carry out; "cut a caper"
44. cut - verb
· function as a cutting instrument; "This knife cuts well"
45. cut - verb
· allow incision or separation; "This bread cuts easily"
46. cut - verb
· divide a deck of cards at random into two parts to make selection difficult; "Wayne cut"; "She cut the deck for a long time"
47. cut - verb
· cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch; "Turn off the stereo, please"; "cut the engine"; "turn out the lights"
48. cut - verb
· reap or harvest; "cut grain"
49. cut - verb
· fell by sawing; hew; "The Vietnamese cut a lot of timber while they occupied Cambodia"
50. cut - verb
· penetrate injuriously; "The glass from the shattered windshield cut into her forehead"
51. cut - verb
· refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
52. cut - verb
· shorten as if by severing the edges or ends of; "cut my hair"
53. cut - verb
· weed out unwanted or unnecessary things; "We had to lose weight, so we cut the sugar from our diet"
54. cut - verb
· dissolve by breaking down the fat of; "soap cuts grease"
55. cut - verb
· have a reducing effect; "This cuts into my earnings"
56. cut - verb
· cease, stop; "cut the noise"; "We had to cut short the conversation"
57. cut - verb
· reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
58. cut - verb
· lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
59. cut - verb
· have grow through the gums; "The baby cut a tooth"
60. cut - verb
· grow through the gums; "The new tooth is cutting"
61. cut - verb
· cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses); "the vet gelded the young horse"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.