1. break_up - verb
· to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
2. break_up - verb
· discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up"
3. break_up - verb
· come apart; "the group broke up"
4. break_up - verb
· break violently or noisily; smash
5. break_up - verb
· make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages"
6. break_up - verb
· cause to go into a solution; "The recipe says that we should dissolve a cup of sugar in two cups of water"
7. break_up - verb
· suffer a nervous breakdown
8. break_up - verb
· take apart into its constituent pieces
9. break_up - verb
· destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set"
10. break_up - verb
· set or keep apart; "sever a relationship"
11. break_up - verb
· attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example; "Pick open the ice"
12. break_up - verb
· release ice; "The icebergs and glaciers calve"
13. break_up - verb
· close at the end of a session; "The court adjourned"
14. break_up - verb
· bring the association of to an end or cause to break up; "The decree officially dissolved the marriage"; "the judge dissolved the tobacco company"
15. break_up - verb
· come to an end; "Their marriage dissolved"; "The tobacco monopoly broke up"
16. break_up - verb
· break or cause to break into pieces; "The plate fragmented"
17. break_up - verb
· cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
18. break_up - verb
· separate (substances) into constituent elements or parts
19. break_up - verb
· laugh unrestrainedly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.