1. change - noun
· an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"
2. change - noun
· a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
3. change - noun
· the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
4. change - noun
· the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
5. change - noun
· the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
6. change - noun
· a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
7. change - noun
· a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
8. change - noun
· coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
9. change - noun
· money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
10. change - noun
· a difference that is usually pleasant; "he goes to France for variety"; "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
11. change - verb
· cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
12. change - verb
· undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
13. change - verb
· become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
14. change - verb
· lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; "switch to a different brand of beer"; "She switched psychiatrists"; "The car changed lanes"
15. change - verb
· change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
16. change - verb
· exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
17. change - verb
· give to, and receive from, one another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging letters for a year"
18. change - verb
· change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
19. change - verb
· become deeper in tone; "His voice began to change when he was 12 years old"; "Her voice deepened when she whispered the password"
20. change - verb
· remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.