1. happening - noun
· an event that happens
2. happen - verb
· come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
3. happen - verb
· happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance; "It happens that today is my birthday"; "These things befell" (Santayana)
4. happen - verb
· chance to be or do something, without intention or causation; "I happen to have just what you need!"
5. happen - verb
· come into being; become reality; "Her dream really materialized"
6. happen - verb
· come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.