1. pass_off - verb
· be accepted as something or somebody in a false character or identity; "She passed off as a Russian agent"
2. pass_off - verb
· disregard; "She passed off the insult"
3. pass_off - verb
· cause to be circulated and accepted in a false character or identity; "She passed the glass off as diamonds"; "He passed himself off as a secret agent"
4. pass_off - verb
· disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
5. pass_off - verb
· come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
6. pass_off - verb
· expel (gases or odors)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.