1. fade - noun
· a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his slicing"
2. fade - noun
· gradually ceasing to be visible
3. fade - verb
· become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly; "The scene begins to fade"; "The tree trunks are melting into the forest at dusk"
4. fade - verb
· lose freshness, vigor, or vitality; "Her bloom was fading"
5. fade - verb
· disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
6. fade - verb
· become feeble; "The prisoner has been languishing for years in the dungeon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.