1. ending - noun
· the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme); "I don't like words that have -ism as an ending"
2. ending - noun
· the act of ending something; "the termination of the agreement"
3. ending - noun
· the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period"
4. ending - noun
· event whose occurrence ends something; "his death marked the ending of an era"; "when these final episodes are broadcast it will be the finish of the show"
5. ending - noun
· the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..."
6. end - verb
· have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
7. end - verb
· bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I"
8. end - verb
· be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie"
9. end - verb
· put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.