1. end - noun
· either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
2. end - noun
· the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period"
3. end - noun
· the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie"
4. end - noun
· the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
5. end - noun
· a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
6. end - noun
· a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end"
7. end - noun
· the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up'"
8. end - noun
· (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
9. end - noun
· a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
10. end - noun
· one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
11. end - noun
· the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
12. end - noun
· the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..."
13. end - noun
· a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
14. end - noun
· (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
15. end - verb
· have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
16. end - verb
· bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I"
17. end - verb
· be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie"
18. end - verb
· put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.