1. subdivision - noun
· an area composed of subdivided lots
2. subdivision - noun
· the act of subdividing; division of something previously divided
3. subdivision - noun
· a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
4. subdivision - noun
· a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
5. subdivision - noun
· a section of a section; a part of a part; i.e., a part of something already divided
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.