1. section - noun
· a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
2. section - noun
· a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
3. section - noun
· a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
4. section - noun
· one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road"
5. section - noun
· a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
6. section - noun
· one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC's engineering division"
7. section - noun
· a land unit equal to 1 square mile
8. section - noun
· (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
9. section - noun
· a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professor's lecture course"
10. section - noun
· a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
11. section - noun
· a small army unit usually having a special function
12. section - noun
· a specialized division of a large organization; "you'll find it in the hardware department"; "she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury"
13. section - noun
· a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
14. section - noun
· the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
15. section - verb
· divide into segments; "segment an orange"; "segment a compound word"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.