1. slice - noun
· a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"
2. slice - noun
· a serving that has been cut from a larger portion; "a piece of pie"; "a slice of bread"
3. slice - noun
· a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
4. slice - noun
· a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his slicing"
5. slice - noun
· a thin flat piece cut off of some object
6. slice - noun
· a spatula for spreading paint or ink
7. slice - verb
· make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"
8. slice - verb
· hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
9. slice - verb
· cut into slices; "Slice the salami, please"
10. slice - verb
· hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.