1. course - noun
· education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
2. course - noun
· a connected series of events or actions or developments; "the government took a firm course"; "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available"
3. course - noun
· general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
4. course - noun
· a mode of action; "if you persist in that course you will surely fail"; "once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
5. course - noun
· a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
6. course - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
7. course - noun
· part of a meal served at one time; "she prepared a three course meal"
8. course - noun
· (construction) a layer of masonry; "a course of bricks"
9. course - noun
· facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport; "the course had only nine holes"; "the course was less than a mile"
10. course - verb
· move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
11. course - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
12. course - verb
· hunt with hounds; "He often courses hares"
13. course - adverb
· as might be expected; "naturally, the lawyer sent us a huge bill"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.