1. series - noun
· similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
2. series - noun
· a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
3. series - noun
· a periodical that appears at scheduled times
4. series - noun
· (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
5. series - noun
· (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
6. series - noun
· a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of Indian-head pennies"
7. series - noun
· (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.