1. serial - noun
· a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
2. serial - noun
· a periodical that appears at scheduled times
3. serial - adjective
· in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts"
4. serial - adjective
· pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
5. serial - adjective
· pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
6. serial - adjective
· of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.