1. row - noun
· an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line; "a row of chairs"
2. row - noun
· an angry dispute; "they had a quarrel"; "they had words"
3. row - noun
· a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally); "a mackerel sky filled with rows of clouds"; "rows of barbed wire protected the trenches"
4. row - noun
· (construction) a layer of masonry; "a course of bricks"
5. row - noun
· a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
6. row - noun
· a continuous chronological succession without an interruption; "they won the championship three years in a row"
7. row - noun
· the act of rowing as a sport
8. row - verb
· propel with oars; "row the boat across the lake"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.