1. array - noun
· an orderly arrangement; "an array of troops in battle order"
2. array - noun
· an impressive display; "it was a bewildering array of books"; "his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall"
3. array - noun
· especially fine or decorative clothing
4. array - noun
· an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
5. array - verb
· lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
6. array - verb
· align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.