1. set_up - verb
· set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
2. set_up - verb
· create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
3. set_up - verb
· construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
4. set_up - verb
· get ready for a particular purpose or event; "set up an experiment"; "set the table"; "lay out the tools for the surgery"
5. set_up - verb
· put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
6. set_up - verb
· begin, or enable someone else to begin, a venture by providing the means, logistics, etc.; "set up an election"
7. set_up - verb
· take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
8. set_up - verb
· produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave"
9. set_up - verb
· set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
10. set_up - verb
· place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
11. set_up - verb
· arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
12. set_up - verb
· erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
13. set_up - verb
· arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
14. set_up - verb
· equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
15. set_up - verb
· make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.