1. set_up - verb
· set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
2. set_up - verb
· create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
3. set_up - verb
· construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
4. set_up - verb
· get ready for a particular purpose or event; "set up an experiment"; "set the table"; "lay out the tools for the surgery"
5. set_up - verb
· put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
6. set_up - verb
· begin, or enable someone else to begin, a venture by providing the means, logistics, etc.; "set up an election"
7. set_up - verb
· take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
8. set_up - verb
· produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave"
9. set_up - verb
· set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
10. set_up - verb
· place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
11. set_up - verb
· arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
12. set_up - verb
· erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
13. set_up - verb
· arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
14. set_up - verb
· equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
15. set_up - verb
· make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.