1. organise - verb
· bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
2. organise - verb
· create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
3. organise - verb
· form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
4. organise - verb
· cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
5. organise - verb
· arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
6. organise - verb
· plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.