1. organize - verb
· create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
2. organize - verb
· cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
3. organize - verb
· plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
4. organize - verb
· bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
5. organize - verb
· arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
6. organize - verb
· form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.