1. get_up - verb
· rise to one's feet; "The audience got up and applauded"
2. get_up - verb
· get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
3. get_up - verb
· raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load"
4. get_up - verb
· cause to rise; "The sergeant got us up at 2 A.M."
5. get_up - verb
· develop; "we worked up an as of an appetite"
6. get_up - verb
· put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The young girls were all fancied up for the party"
7. get_up - verb
· arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
8. get_up - verb
· study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.