1. develop - verb
· make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation; "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"; "They developed a new technique"
2. develop - verb
· work out; "We have developed a new theory of evolution"
3. develop - verb
· gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting"
4. develop - verb
· come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts"
5. develop - verb
· come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"
6. develop - verb
· change the use of and make available or usable; "develop land"; "The country developed its natural resources"; "The remote areas of the country were gradually built up"
7. develop - verb
· elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses; "Could you develop the ideas in your thesis"
8. develop - verb
· create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
9. develop - verb
· be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest; "The plot developed slowly"
10. develop - verb
· grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment; "A flower developed on the branch"; "The country developed into a mighty superpower"; "The embryo develops into a fetus"; "This situation has developed over a long time"
11. develop - verb
· become technologically advanced; "Many countries in Asia are now developing at a very fast pace"; "Viet Nam is modernizing rapidly"
12. develop - verb
· cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development; "The perfect climate here develops the grain"; "He developed a new kind of apple"
13. develop - verb
· generate gradually; "We must develop more potential customers"; "develop a market for the new mobile phone"
14. develop - verb
· grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior"
15. develop - verb
· make visible by means of chemical solutions; "Please develop this roll of film for me"
16. develop - verb
· superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
17. develop - verb
· move one's pieces into strategically more advantageous positions; "Spassky developed quickly"
18. develop - verb
· move into a strategically more advantageous position; "develop the rook"
19. develop - verb
· elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme; "develop the melody and change the key"
20. develop - verb
· happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time"
21. develop - verb
· expand in the form of a series; "Develop the function in the following form"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.