1. produce - noun
· fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
2. produce - verb
· bring forth or yield; "The tree would not produce fruit"
3. produce - verb
· create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
4. produce - verb
· cause to happen, occur or exist; "This procedure produces a curious effect"; "The new law gave rise to many complaints"; "These chemicals produce a noxious vapor"; "the new President must bring about a change in the health care system"
5. produce - verb
· bring out for display; "The proud father produced many pictures of his baby"; "The accused brought forth a letter in court that he claims exonerates him"
6. produce - verb
· cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"
7. produce - verb
· bring onto the market or release; "produce a movie"; "bring out a book"; "produce a new play"
8. produce - verb
· come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.