1. expose - noun
· the exposure of an impostor or a fraud; "he published an expose of the graft and corruption in city government"
2. expose - verb
· expose or make accessible to some action or influence; "Expose your students to art"; "expose the blanket to sunshine"
3. expose - verb
· make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"; "The newspaper uncovered the President's illegal dealings"
4. expose - verb
· to show, make visible or apparent; "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"; "Why don't you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"; "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship"
5. expose - verb
· remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body; "uncover your belly"; "The man exposed himself in the subway"
6. expose - verb
· reveal to view as by removing a cover; "The curtain rose to disclose a stunning set"
7. expose - verb
· put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
8. expose - verb
· expose to light, of photographic film
9. expose - verb
· expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas; "The physicist debunked the psychic's claims"
10. expose - verb
· abandon by leaving out in the open air; "The infant was exposed by the teenage mother"; "After Christmas, many pets get abandoned"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.