1. rib - noun
· support resembling the rib of an animal
2. rib - noun
· any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
3. rib - noun
· cut of meat including one or more ribs
4. rib - noun
· a teasing remark
5. rib - noun
· a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
6. rib - noun
· a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
7. rib - verb
· form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
8. rib - verb
· subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.