1. moulding - noun
· a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
2. moulding - noun
· a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
3. moulding - noun
· sculpture produced by molding
4. moulding - noun
· a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
5. mould - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
6. mould - verb
· form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
7. mould - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.