1. carving - noun
· a sculpture created by removing material (as wood or ivory or stone) in order to create a desired shape
2. carving - noun
· removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
3. carving - noun
· creating figures or designs in three dimensions
4. carve - verb
· form by carving; "Carve a flower from the ice"
5. carve - verb
· engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface; "carve one's name into the bark"
6. carve - verb
· cut to pieces; "Father carved the ham"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.