1. form - noun
· the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached"
2. form - noun
· a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
3. form - noun
· a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
4. form - noun
· any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
5. form - noun
· alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
6. form - noun
· the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
7. form - noun
· the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
8. form - noun
· a printed document with spaces in which to write; "he filled out his tax form"
9. form - noun
· (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups; "a new strain of microorganisms"
10. form - noun
· an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse; "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"; "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
11. form - noun
· a particular mode in which something is manifested; "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
12. form - noun
· (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system"
13. form - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
14. form - noun
· an ability to perform well; "he was at the top of his form"; "the team was off form last night"
15. form - noun
· a life-size dummy used to display clothes
16. form - noun
· a mold for setting concrete; "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
17. form - verb
· create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
18. form - verb
· to compose or represent; "This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
19. form - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
20. form - verb
· give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
21. form - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
22. form - verb
· establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
23. form - verb
· assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.