1. variant - noun
· an event that departs from expectations
2. variant - noun
· (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups; "a new strain of microorganisms"
3. variant - noun
· a variable quantity that is random
4. variant - noun
· something a little different from others of the same type; "an experimental version of the night fighter"; "a variant of the same word"; "an emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"; "the boy is a younger edition of his father"
5. variant - adjective
· differing from a norm or standard; "a variant spelling"
6. variant - adjective
· exhibiting variation and change; "letters variant in size"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.