1. make_up - verb
· form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
2. make_up - verb
· devise or compose; "This designer makes up our Spring collections"
3. make_up - verb
· do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?"
4. make_up - verb
· make up work that was missed due to absence at a later point; "I have to make up a French exam"; "Can I catch up with the material or is it too late?"
5. make_up - verb
· concoct something artificial or untrue
6. make_up - verb
· put in order or neaten; "make the bed"; "make up a room"
7. make_up - verb
· adjust for; "engineers will work to correct the effects or air resistance"
8. make_up - verb
· come to terms; "After some discussion we finally made up"
9. make_up - verb
· apply make-up or cosmetics to one's face to appear prettier; "She makes herself up every morning"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.