1. gathering - noun
· a group of persons together in one place
2. gathering - noun
· the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly"
3. gathering - noun
· the act of gathering something
4. gathering - noun
· sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
5. gather - verb
· assemble or get together; "gather some stones"; "pull your thoughts together"
6. gather - verb
· collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
7. gather - verb
· collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
8. gather - verb
· conclude from evidence; "I gather you have not done your homework"
9. gather - verb
· draw together into folds or puckers
10. gather - verb
· get people together; "assemble your colleagues"; "get together all those who are interested in the project"; "gather the close family members"
11. gather - verb
· draw and bring closer; "she gathered her shawl around her shoulders"
12. gather - verb
· look for (food) in nature; "Our ancestors gathered nuts in the Fall"
13. gather - verb
· increase or develop; "the peace movement gained momentum"; "the car gathers speed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.