1. assembly - noun
· a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
2. assembly - noun
· the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
3. assembly - noun
· a public facility to meet for open discussion
4. assembly - noun
· a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose
5. assembly - noun
· a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together
6. assembly - noun
· the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.