1. machine - noun
· any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
2. machine - noun
· an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
3. machine - noun
· an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently; "the war machine"
4. machine - noun
· a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
5. machine - noun
· a group that controls the activities of a political party; "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
6. machine - noun
· a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
7. machine - verb
· turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
8. machine - verb
· make by machinery; "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.