1. building - noun
· a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; "there was a three-story building on the corner"; "it was an imposing edifice"
2. building - noun
· the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
3. building - noun
· the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
4. building - noun
· the occupants of a building; "the entire building complained about the noise"
5. build - verb
· make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
6. build - verb
· form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
7. build - verb
· build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
8. build - verb
· improve the cleansing action of; "build detergents"
9. build - verb
· order, supervise, or finance the construction of; "The government is building new schools in this state"
10. build - verb
· give form to, according to a plan; "build a modern nation"; "build a million-dollar business"
11. build - verb
· be engaged in building; "These architects build in interesting and new styles"
12. build - verb
· found or ground; "build a defense on nothing but the accused person's reputation"
13. build - verb
· bolster or strengthen; "We worked up courage"; "build up confidence"; "ramp up security in the airports"
14. build - verb
· develop and grow; "Suspense was building right from the beginning of the opera"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.