1. facility - noun
· a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
2. facility - noun
· skillful performance or ability without difficulty; "his quick adeptness was a product of good design"; "he was famous for his facility as an archer"
3. facility - noun
· a natural effortlessness; "they conversed with great facility"; "a happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen
4. facility - noun
· something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service; "catering facilities"; "toilet facilities"; "educational facilities"
5. facility - noun
· a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you; "a cell phone with internet facility"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.