1. tuck - noun
· eatables (especially sweets)
2. tuck - noun
· (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
3. tuck - noun
· a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
4. tuck - noun
· a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
5. tuck - verb
· fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirttail in"
6. tuck - verb
· make a tuck or several folds in; "tuck the fabric"; "tuck in the sheet"
7. tuck - verb
· draw together into folds or puckers
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.