1. seek - noun
· the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
2. seek - verb
· try to get or reach; "seek a position"; "seek an education"; "seek happiness"
3. seek - verb
· try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
4. seek - verb
· make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world"
5. seek - verb
· go to or towards; "a liquid seeks its own level"
6. seek - verb
· inquire for; "seek directions from a local"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.