1. spread - noun
· process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
2. spread - noun
· a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures; "gap between income and outgo"; "the spread between lending and borrowing costs"
3. spread - noun
· farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
4. spread - noun
· a haphazard distribution in all directions
5. spread - noun
· a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
6. spread - noun
· a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed; "a banquet for the graduating seniors"; "the Thanksgiving feast"; "they put out quite a spread"
7. spread - noun
· two facing pages of a book or other publication
8. spread - noun
· the expansion of a person's girth (especially at middle age); "she exercised to avoid that middle-aged spread"
9. spread - noun
· decorative cover for a bed
10. spread - noun
· act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
11. spread - verb
· distribute or disperse widely; "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
12. spread - verb
· become distributed or widespread; "the infection spread"; "Optimism spread among the population"
13. spread - verb
· spread across or over; "A big oil spot spread across the water"
14. spread - verb
· spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
15. spread - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
16. spread - verb
· become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
17. spread - verb
· strew or distribute over an area; "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"; "scatter cards across the table"
18. spread - verb
· move outward; "The soldiers fanned out"
19. spread - verb
· cover by spreading something over; "spread the bread with cheese"
20. spread - verb
· distribute over a surface in a layer; "spread cheese on a piece of bread"
21. spread - adjective
· distributed or spread over a considerable extent; "has ties with many widely dispersed friends"; "eleven million Jews are spread throughout Europe"
22. spread - adjective
· prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out; "a table spread with food"
23. spread - adjective
· fully extended in width; "outspread wings"; "with arms spread wide"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.