1. propagate - verb
· transmit from one generation to the next; "propagate these characteristics"
2. propagate - verb
· travel through the air; "sound and light propagate in this medium"
3. propagate - verb
· transmit; "propagate sound or light through air"
4. propagate - verb
· become distributed or widespread; "the infection spread"; "Optimism spread among the population"
5. propagate - verb
· transmit or cause to broaden or spread; "This great civilization was propagated throughout the land"
6. propagate - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
7. propagate - verb
· cause to propagate, as by grafting or layering
8. propagate - verb
· multiply sexually or asexually
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.