1. extension - noun
· a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt; "they applied for an extension of the loan"
2. extension - noun
· act of expanding in scope; making more widely available; "extension of the program to all in need"
3. extension - noun
· the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
4. extension - noun
· an educational opportunity provided by colleges and universities to people who are not enrolled as regular students
5. extension - noun
· act of stretching or straightening out a flexed limb
6. extension - noun
· a string of characters beginning with a period and followed by one or more letters; the optional second part of a PC computer filename; "most applications provide extensions for the files they create"; "most BASIC files use the filename extension .BAS"
7. extension - noun
· the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars' is the set containing only Demos and Phobos"
8. extension - noun
· the ability to raise the working leg high in the air; "the dancer was praised for her uncanny extension"; "good extension comes from a combination of training and native ability"
9. extension - noun
· amount or degree or range to which something extends; "the wire has an extension of 50 feet"
10. extension - noun
· an additional telephone set that is connected to the same telephone line
11. extension - noun
· an addition to the length of something
12. extension - noun
· an addition that extends a main building
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.