1. feast - noun
· a ceremonial dinner party for many people
2. feast - noun
· something experienced with great delight; "a feast for the eyes"
3. feast - noun
· a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed; "a banquet for the graduating seniors"; "the Thanksgiving feast"; "they put out quite a spread"
4. feast - noun
· an elaborate party (often outdoors)
5. feast - verb
· partake in a feast or banquet
6. feast - verb
· provide a feast or banquet for
7. feast - verb
· gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.