1. junket - noun
· dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
2. junket - noun
· a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
3. junket - noun
· a trip taken by an official at public expense
4. junket - verb
· go on a pleasure trip
5. junket - verb
· provide a feast or banquet for
6. junket - verb
· partake in a feast or banquet
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.