1. distribute - verb
· administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
2. distribute - verb
· distribute or disperse widely; "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
3. distribute - verb
· make available; "The publisher wants to distribute the book in Asia"
4. distribute - verb
· give to several people; "The teacher handed out the exams"
5. distribute - verb
· cause to be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
6. distribute - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
7. distribute - verb
· spread throughout a given area; "the function distributes the values evenly"
8. distribute - verb
· be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses; "Values distribute"
9. distribute - verb
· be mathematically distributive
10. distribute - verb
· to arrange in a systematic order; "stagger the chairs in the lecture hall"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.