1. administer - verb
· work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of; "administer a program"; "she administers the funds"
2. administer - verb
· perform (a church sacrament) ritually; "administer the last unction"
3. administer - verb
· administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
4. administer - verb
· give or apply (medications)
5. administer - verb
· direct the taking of; "administer an exam"; "administer an oath"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.