1. pass_on - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
2. pass_on - verb
· transmit (knowledge or skills); "give a secret to the Russians"; "leave your name and address here"; "impart a new skill to the students"
3. pass_on - verb
· move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
4. pass_on - verb
· give to or transfer possession of; "She passed the family jewels on to her daughter-in-law"
5. pass_on - verb
· refer to another person for decision or judgment; "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
6. pass_on - verb
· cause to be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
7. pass_on - verb
· transmit information; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.