1. turn_over - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
2. turn_over - verb
· cause to overturn from an upright or normal position; "The cat knocked over the flower vase"; "the clumsy customer turned over the vase"; "he tumped over his beer"
3. turn_over - verb
· move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
4. turn_over - verb
· turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
5. turn_over - verb
· do business worth a certain amount of money; "The company turns over ten million dollars a year"
6. turn_over - verb
· cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book"
7. turn_over - verb
· turn from an upright or normal position; "The big vase overturned"; "The canoe tumped over"
8. turn_over - verb
· turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse; "flip over the pork chop"; "turn over the pancakes"
9. turn_over - verb
· think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.