1. turn_over - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
2. turn_over - verb
· cause to overturn from an upright or normal position; "The cat knocked over the flower vase"; "the clumsy customer turned over the vase"; "he tumped over his beer"
3. turn_over - verb
· move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
4. turn_over - verb
· turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
5. turn_over - verb
· do business worth a certain amount of money; "The company turns over ten million dollars a year"
6. turn_over - verb
· cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book"
7. turn_over - verb
· turn from an upright or normal position; "The big vase overturned"; "The canoe tumped over"
8. turn_over - verb
· turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse; "flip over the pork chop"; "turn over the pancakes"
9. turn_over - verb
· think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.