1. flip - noun
· an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
2. flip - noun
· hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
3. flip - noun
· a sudden, quick movement; "with a flip of the wrist"; "the fish flipped over"
4. flip - noun
· the act of flipping a coin
5. flip - noun
· a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
6. flip - noun
· (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled"
7. flip - verb
· lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
8. flip - verb
· cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation; "switch on the light"; "throw the lever"
9. flip - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
10. flip - verb
· toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
11. flip - verb
· cause to move with a flick; "he flicked his Bic"
12. flip - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
13. flip - verb
· move with a flick or light motion
14. flip - verb
· turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse; "flip over the pork chop"; "turn over the pancakes"
15. flip - verb
· react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way; "he flipped when he heard that he was accepted into Princeton University"
16. flip - verb
· go mad, go crazy; "He flipped when he heard that he was being laid off"
17. flip - verb
· reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
18. flip - adjective
· marked by casual disrespect; "a flip answer to serious question"; "the student was kept in for impudent behavior"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.