1. submit - verb
· refer for judgment or consideration; "The lawyers submitted the material to the court"
2. submit - verb
· put before; "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
3. submit - verb
· yield to the control of another
4. submit - verb
· hand over formally
5. submit - verb
· refer to another person for decision or judgment; "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
6. submit - verb
· yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
7. submit - verb
· accept or undergo, often unwillingly; "We took a pay cut"
8. submit - verb
· make an application as for a job or funding; "We put in a grant to the NSF"
9. submit - verb
· make over as a return; "They had to render the estate"
10. submit - verb
· accept as inevitable; "He resigned himself to his fate"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.