1. bow - noun
· a knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
2. bow - noun
· a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
3. bow - noun
· front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"
4. bow - noun
· a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
5. bow - noun
· something curved in shape
6. bow - noun
· bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
7. bow - noun
· an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
8. bow - noun
· a decorative interlacing of ribbons
9. bow - noun
· a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
10. bow - verb
· bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head; "He bowed before the King"; "She bowed her head in shame"
11. bow - verb
· yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
12. bow - verb
· bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting; "He bowed before the King"
13. bow - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
14. bow - verb
· play on a stringed instrument with a bow
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.