1. go_on - verb
· continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight"
2. go_on - verb
· come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
3. go_on - verb
· move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
4. go_on - verb
· continue talking; "`I know it's hard', he continued, `but there is no choice'"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room"
5. go_on - verb
· start running, functioning, or operating; "the lights went on"; "the computer came up"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.