1. go_off - verb
· run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
2. go_off - verb
· be discharged or activated; "the explosive devices went off"
3. go_off - verb
· go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
4. go_off - verb
· stop running, functioning, or operating; "Our power went off during the hurricane"
5. go_off - verb
· happen in a particular manner; "how did your talk go over?"
6. go_off - verb
· burst inward; "The bottle imploded"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.